czwartek, 10 lutego 2011

New and some ancient stuff/ Nowe i stare wyroby

Do you sometimes tend to have some unfinished items for several years...? Well, it happens to me very often. But recently, I finally decided to finish the unfinished:). So, one by one I check the items and decide whether or not they are suitable to be mended (finished). A lot of salt dough ended in a bin (I was very attached to every piece I made - even the ugliest ones;) and some got their long awaited recovery:)Here is one of the angels that has been in my cupboard for at aprox 3 years... I nearly finished her, when suddenly she lost her nose, so she ended up forgotten for a long time.
Yesterday, I made some refurb, painted a new nose - and there she is:



Below, some new nearly finished angels (still to be varnished and get some hair), birds and hearts, and a new - lacy detail tissue holder:)











2 komentarze:

Pomidorrra pisze...

Też tak mam - wszystko wiecznie gdzieś poupychane czeka na dokończenie ;) Tymi ptaszkami mnie zauroczyłaś!

ankarcraft pisze...

Noooo koronka, to to co tygryski najbardziej lubią...ostatnio ;-)